For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 1 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for ""Get A God" #2"

Once again...

Brilliant.
There's just something about these flashes that make them so endearing. The simplistic character design adds to the overall mood, keeping them both lighthearted and bitingly cynical.
Kudos.

not that funny

OK?wtf why dident the atheist say fuck u your music is gay? christian music is gay exept the devil wears prada i dont even know why tdwp is a christian band but anyways yeah illegal downloads are awesome and i would have said to the christian fuck u XD but who the fuck puts up christian music torrents anyways lol, fags thats who

Cambo responds:

Oh, right, I see you've got to the heart of what these flashes are saying, well done.

Great, funny short.

Haha I love this series... especially because I'm an atheist and a nihilist. It appears to be somewhat of a spoof off the apple commercial but I like this one much better. Keep them coming!

Great.

I enjoy this series very much. I only have one question though, was this influenced by the Apple commercials? Keep up the good work.

Cambo responds:

Yeah it was, those "Get A Mac" ads are where I got everything basically, including the title. I think it's funny treating complex religious issues as a simple side-by-side comparison - irresponsible maybe, but funny!

Naughty Downloads

That was very funny!

I like that you threw the hypocrisy twist on things in, very funny.

But, sadly as mentioned by some of the other reviewers, a lot of people download music illegally. And stealing is pretty much against every religious principle, so it didn't make as strong as an impact as the first "Get a God"'s message did.

Still, it was enough to make me laugh out loud, so good job!