Reviews for "Kirby Escape From Halberd"

Don't play to fast.

This game is horible. It goes to fast I can't even get by the second part of the first
level. If you make any more games Buddedslash make them a bit slower please.
Onlease you have jedi reflexes this is unbaribly hard:(

-D:

there was no time to look at the darkest doors. you have like 2 seconds, so you just guess or something. the second level barely had any explanation. in an instant the instructions were gone. the third level was random. it had no instructions, but i figured it out, but i still didnt like it. what was that thing? i dont get it. and the footprints. most of the areas are too black to figure it out anyways. i didnt really like it. sorry, but im just confused how it got daily 3rd place. in 2001. but i dont mea to be mean. the art was kinda bad too >< especially the game. the end drawing was OK it was too blech for me though. once again, no offense.

hardhardhard

hardhardhard but sorta fun

yay !

i played it and beat it the dumb thing is he went throgh all of that to get a cheese burger! yay you got your cheeseburger back!

It was alright

the game was not the best, but it still was fairly good. Anyway, good job!