Reviews for "Kirby Escape From Halberd"

Three days not worth the effort

You gave far too short a time to make a decision. Worse, every time the player got it wrong, he/she would have to sit through the instructions at the beginning again. If nothing else, could you at least give some unlockable reward at the end?
However, the music was nice. ^^

friggin' funny!!

This game is friggin' funny when you mess up! my sister thinks the sound effect of when you hit the wall in the first level is the funniest. she says it sounds like somebody hit you in the face with a plate of jello. I liked the part with the dragon 'cause he BURPS the warp star out and it sounds very funny. LOL good job dude, I hope you make a lot more funny submissions

this stinks

you can't even get past level one well i couldn't anyway

Loved it. Kirby's cool :D

Oh and for the guy before me, that song is called Dead End by N & S, from DDR 3rd Mix.

gr8 music track

what is that music track called? anyway game is kinda samey. I had no real reason to pley it again but i did for the soundtrack