For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 75 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Kirby Escape From Halberd"

breathtaking(and as keanu reeves would say...whoa

one of the best ddr songs crammed into a kirby game where you have to think fast, great idea, keep up the good work dude!

An' eye gott mah cheezbergur bach!

Hilarious death animations, requirement of quick reflexes, and the inclusion of the well-placed DDR song "Dead End" playing in the background...

Is there any reason NOT to play this game? ^_^

Um, it was a nice try at least

All you do in this game is just pick an arrow and hope you were right. Not much skill involved, I never got past the 3rd set of doors, I couldnt figure it out and my paitence was growing thin.

Good job on the game!

I didnt really understand what to do until those arrows appeared... well to tell u the truth i dont think much of it. <:( But keep up the good work!

Wow.

This thing sure doesn't recieve alot of love from users.. Dunno why. I thought that game was awesome! =) Good job.