Reviews for "Kirby Escape From Halberd"

...

Nice work, i must say though that i am a big fan of kirby coming into this game so it might sound alittle over the top. I thought that the game was easy to understand thanks to your instructions and i though that once you got the hang of it that you could play this for a good amount of time, i mean it was that addicting. I thought that the background music was nice and the graphics for the pink little buddy was just great. Overall you were able to make the game concept easy which is a great hook to have.

~HJ~
(Hamy_jamy isn't even suppose to be here today)

well, that sucked hard

- you can't get explanation how the controls work
- you must react very fast, almost undoable
- the graphics were crap
-it gets boring in less that 2 minutes
- you can't see how far the loadingscreen is (not very inportant)
-there's no storyline: just escape, thats all
+ the music was good.

only on good music you ca't make a good game, THINK before you make something

Can't wait for an update.

Slow the game down, so that you actually play it. I didn't like how it was merely just "Simon Says" 400 times, because it was too fast to actually do anything. If it was more than just trial-and-error at each stage of the game. Atleast with the second footsteps one, I could almost make it out; but all the others, it was just clicking on the answers as fast as possible so I didn't crash, and hoping I remembered which ones to click on next time through.

I look forward to the game a lot more when I get more than 2 frames to know where the guide-light-thinger is going to stop on the third one.

Good game

It's a good game.Although you could make Kirby a little slower.The music was great though.

Okay game

It went just a tad too fast though. The exits will show up one second, then the next you wind up crashing into a wall without knowing WTF just happened. ALTHOUGH.....there is a way you can cheat. Right after the arrows and exits appear, right-click and select "Play." This will pause the game so you can take as much time as you need to figure out which door to pick.