Reviews for "Power Star 3"

heh.

as alvin knows, i dont hate him or something, but this stuff just beated all of his work, the 3D'd Styled animation, just outwins everything,specialy if you can do it with sprites, so the person who review'd before me, please shut the hell up, you have no idea what you're saying,
anyway, ive wathced this over and over on your website, like i said, the 3D sort of style'd fighting is fucking awesome, i tought i'd never see it so smooth in any single way with sprites,(i hope you can follow it) anyway great shit,
LATTA

-Rebaz Talei.

One of the best!

Awesome... Graphics, Sound (Put a part of One winged angel in menu, cookie for you!) and Violence... Good job!

...Wow.

That's all I can say.

Best episode yet!!!

Wow....this is the best episode so far. I can't wait for episode 4, keep it coming.

Awesome!

Once again u deliver another action packed power star flash. I didnt catch any awesomr tekken music this time but the matrix music was well served with the fight sceens. I really wonder how u do it. Mario the guy who pretty much only jumps on enemy's in the old games doing fast paced martial arts. The choreography is phonominal and flows very well. The change of arena was very a cool especialy how mario or luigi had to through the other into a wall or something to do so. The stunts specificly in the lava place were very well made. This is like dbz + the matrix + tekken which is a great combo that u happened to pull of in all three movies. The cliffhanger is kept me on the edge of my seat and i got kinda annoyed. There is nothing really bad about this flash. All is left to say that u need to make power star 4! Are u working on it? Well i have no doubt that it will be just as great or even better then this flash. See u in ur next flash :).