Reviews for "Power Star 3"

POWER STAR 3 LET'S THE POWER RAGE!

Awesome, The new 3d and the blurs were really cool. Loved all the smashing and breaking stuff. The fighting was sweet and all but, I still kind of like power star 2 more. I mean this is cool but i guess power star 2 just appeals more to me so no offense dan you still did a freaking awesome job.

So your computer broke down? So that's why it took so long. I gave you a 5 for interactivity because of the commentary Alot of the stuff you said was hillarious and i'm probably gonna go check out Super Mario Z. I'm really interested in learning flash myself but, I really don't know where to start. One thing...why did the power star itself look like that? It looked so cool in 1 and 2....

AAAAANYWAY, I'd better wrap this up before I say something stupid and everyone on ng decides to hate me. GREAT JOB with power star 3 and I hope you don't have any more computer problems when doing 4, 10 out of 10 and keep the gold coming!

AAAAWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMEEEE!!
!!

BEST FIGHTING FLASH IVE SEEN! your Power star series KICKS ASS! nice job with the additions and every moment of action there was. I was highly impressed with the 3rd power star (that PwNs by the way). other than my compliments, alternate endings would be kick ass and a game would be awesome too (other people are askin for a game also). lol, so many walls broken. awesome job with the 3rd flash, can't wait until the 4th flash, cuz fighting is kick ass.

fully sick mate :P

i saw it on your site a couple of days ago but the ng version was better, bring part IV out soon bro plz.

D-SuN responds:

homg Ule! um so glad you like my movie! is fully sik eh? XD your a mazza! You from australia? Yea man, part 4 is comming. wont be another year wait.

Well, about time, but...

HAS ANYONE EVER TOLD YOU THAT CLIFFHANGERS ARE THE DEVIL?!

lol

At any rate, fabulously done, living up to the great tradition that is Power Star. I loved pretty much everything about it (short of a lack of swords, but that's just me lol). The stylistic and graphic work was fabulous and the music was well chosen - particularly using "One-Winged Angel" as the menu theme.

Nicely done, eagerly awaiting the *cough* conclusion.

AWESOME!!!!!!