Reviews for "Power Star 3"

Awesome...and a suggestion

That was definantly plain awesome, although the wait was long. I do like your style and use of new(ish) ideas, and their implementation. One suggestion though is to get rid of all the text. The text above and below did take away from the movie a bit...seeing the commentary button sit there and beg for me to click was a tad annoying. I would suggest taking off the commentary button at the top, and and add another option at the menu to turn on commentary...and for the text at the bottom, to add to the credits. Your sun-studios thing was fine though. These are just suggestions, as it is your movie. It was great--just fix a few things here and there and it would be perfect!

Amazing....

I have no words to describe...wow....

Superb

Absolutely fantastic. I didn't think you'd be able to top the awesome second episode, but god damn. Great work, hope the final installment can keep the trend going.

Gr8

Awesome flash how did you make the lava move like that?

This Is Where I That (Ayrton Power Star 1,2,3,4 - Ayrton Vs. Chaos Mina Sagaia) Now He's Got Dark Power Up To The Sky