Reviews for "Power Star 3"

Incredible

THAT is what sprite animation should look like. That was incredibly well done, flawlessly smooth, excellent choice for music, and lots of great effects. Well done. It is nice to see something this good show up on Newgrounds from time to time. I'll be looking forward to the final installment.

Amazing!

Very superior to most, if not all, sprite movies. Your fighting scenes really did improve from the first and second ones! It was really epic. Keep this up man! Can't wait to see what else you can do and, of course, Power Star 4 if you plan on making it soon.

Great Story

Its the best how it just jumps into the action and doesn't quit even at the end!

5 stars dude nick keep it up

Honestly, I want to see more of Power Star. I know it's ended and all but.. if there is a way to make it possible, make it happen :)