Reviews for "Power Star 3"

It was

Only humurous because of the commentary but awesome nonethe-less. I like to hear that you made your own sprites. Im tired of seeing the same ol' sprites in every sprite flash. Can't wait to see the ending. Is peach cheating on mario?!

This must have been...

60 frames per second!! MY GOD I never seen such fluidity in a fight like this mr. Daniel-sun. You are a crane-style kicker of flash animation!!.... I bow to you!! ^_^

P.S. make more!!

As usual, excellent music!

And sfx! I particularly enjoyed the scene where they were fighting and the bricks flying through the air slowed down. It reminded me of that technique of Itachi's that was used on Kakashi Hatake in Naruto. Tsukuyomi or something.

Anyway, love the movie, blah blah blah. 10/10 reviews are boring to make, because there is nothing to tell the author to do to improve. So I'll use generics.

(Insert your friendly neighborhood 10/10 review here)

THAT WAS FAWKING EPIC!

if every movie game or flash was like this, i'd be out of a job!

FUCK YOU GOULS MAIRO WS MY MAN
fUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!! and GO WIGI GO GO GO WIGI BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR BRO WOOT WOOP i love the vid and i saw it all ready on y8.com ya the end is sad i think he kills luigi and the whole world and mario was back to normal and because all of that he did she stabed him self to death and goes to heaven with all the other WOOP WOOP STAY COOL MAN YOU ON FIRE GO WIGI GO GO GO GO WIGI!