Reviews for "Aevarrian Coliseum 2"

Part 3

Dude are you going to make a part 3 this game is awsome love it but demons sucked he only had like to main moves the one thing I like about fighting games is the moves but this game is sweet all together.

another masterpiece

another masterpice ..... but only 1 little problem if there would be a special move helper. very good like the others games by you....

cool

awesome. i like!!

Was actually good

The movement seems a bit enticing, but that didn't stop me from playing and finishing the game. It would be better if the move list are found within the game though. Story is a bit on the weak side, but was ok IMO. Good character details at the very least and 2 of my favorites are Aen (Looks hot and good mid range fighter) and Doh (Seems to be the only other character who I can fight well as he is well balanced).

This was truly a cool game! I think the best part about it is probably how well you can move around. I thought that I skipped the original cutscene, but it turned out to be even longer than I thought. It's not often you see much of a story in a fighting game. Come to think of it, you really don't see a lot of fighting games on this website. The graphics were nice and slick too.

My only complaint is that the controls are a bit hard to understand. The music is also pretty cool. I loved how everything moved so fluidly in this. It's just a game that seemed to really want to set out and be unique. I'm surprised it isn't more popular.

josh-tamugaia responds:

I was surprised too. But not anymore. Anyways, thanks a lot.