Reviews for "Aevarrian Coliseum 2"

a question to creator?

the players you fight against are they other people, or random internet names to AI? That had me thrown off a bit but good game, i read your response about you one man thing so no complaints from me.

josh-tamugaia responds:

There are random names to AI.

Thanks

Great game!

Really good!

RAGE for the cheating computer.

if a computer must cheat, it should be by counting frames to make frame-perfect moves and counters, NOT by being able to interrupt its own moves to block every attack I make, especially since chip damage seems to randomly turn on and off.

A major improvement from the the first, although it still has a long way to go to be a proper fighting game. It's way too oriented around spamming attacks. Combos are non-existent. Nothing in this game really stood out like the previous. The music was nice. Perhaps add a way to view CPU vs CPU fights in season mode? The CPU was better than the last game.

I liked it. It just needs more work. If you ever bother to make a third game, this series of yours has a lot of room for improvement ( & potential). It may have done well on other sites, but NG isn't like other sites.

SPEcial moves

FOr sir fits down right punch.And down left punch ive learn a few and try all those move on aen vanvonggurd dohn kerin