Reviews for "Copy Ninja vs. Copyright"

WHAT!

five years ain't that a bitch

DannyP responds:

Ironically, the sequel is nearly taking 5 years to make. Well, it'll be closer to 4 years. 80% done... gotta have guts! Thanks for watching.

I doesnt work....

Mine just keeps at 99% all day long.

DannyP responds:

You may want to try refreshing the page. If that doesn't work, you can try another browser if you're determined to see it (e.g. using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox)... and if it STILL doesn't work, you can try watching it on my site. I'm not sure why it would freeze up at 99%, but I guess it sometimes happens.

edit: Whoa, you're right, what the hell? Very sorry about that. Seems to be working for other people... I'm not sure what's up with this. I guess this is good 'cause I can try to find a solution since I have the same problem. Doesn't work in Firefox or Google Chrome for me, but it did work in Internet Explorer. It might have to do with the way Firefox installs Flashplayer (as an add-on instead of... the normal way). I'll try to do what I can to get it working normally. Thanks for pointing this out.

Hahahaha lol!!! Wait wat the?!!

He is so funny and retarded. Wait, he gets sent to jail just for OHHHHHH. wow. what an idiot.

(-:

A funny idea

This was a nice little Naruto flash you made,the animation wasn't great but good enough and i like that it featured one of my favorite characters in Kakashi and i got a kick out of him getting sued for copyright infringement then getting busted for selling burnt CDs,overall the idea was great and i got some good laughs from this so great job.