Reviews for "Copy Ninja vs. Copyright"

pretty nice

but during battle you could and better detale

cool

:p

DannyP responds:

Yeah, lots of other people said that, too. I intend to make the battle scene longer and better in the sequel.

Lol

Most of the scenes were funny.

Not bad... hardly anything special

One of the things I get a kick out of is reading the worst reviews of the best flashes. I get a kick outta people arrogant enough to poorly rate amazing pieces of art like, the Last of the Dashkin, whose creators put weeks if not months of sweat and toil into.

And you are the ONLY person who consistently rates top flashes poorly I actually remember! I guess you get off on bashing people who make better work then you do...

Ok, so, I went to check out some of your flashes, to see if you have any room to bash other flashes so frequently.

BUT I have to say I am VERY surprised, this flash is actually fairly good. Clever concept, clever pacing, good jokes, ok voice acting, but fairly bad animation and a little clunky in some places.

I never rate a flash poorly, cause I only review something when I have something nice to say, BUT I was gonna make an exception with you... but I can't... this is a good flash and you have talent, even if you are kinda a jerk when it comes to rating other people.

DannyP responds:

The Bitey series truly does have amazing detail and animation; it's far above standards in that aspect. It's not that I'm envious or anything like that... I just don't find incredible animating to be enough to make a good movie, and I feel the series is rather overrated. Disney has great animation like that and the same kind of childish morals (i.e. "he got what he deserved in the end") to boot, but I doubt many of us would watch Disney cartoons; people just love it here because it was made by an average Flash animator. It's like how people cheer for their own country with the Olympics or their own state/province with sports; they see themselves as a part of their representing team. The Last of the Dashkin is actually setting up a real plot, though, and I can appreciate that. I didn't like his previous movies, but I'd love if his amazing animating skills were used for a real Flash movie, not some Disney-like shorts.

I like that you're being fair despite disagreeing with me. As your review title says, this movie isn't really anything special. The jokes are a bit too subtle and the animating is pretty cheap, and my art was just pretty bad back then. I think you're actually being a bit too generous by giving it an 8 in the review score... I can expect that from biased Naruto fans, but I think this movie only deserves something like 3.5/5 for the votes and around 6/10 for the reviews. I've never bashed his animating since it's clearly among the best on Newgrounds, but I think his writing and humour have been weak prior to The Last of the Dashkin.

Anyhow, thanks for reviewing. I try to take criticism seriously and improve the weaker points in future projects.

Err..

I like it but the ending kinda made this suck a bit but still good

DannyP responds:

sequel have beenpublish to newgrounds four you are viewing thanking you friend and good night

PURE 10!!!!!!

Dude this was freaky awesome and funny!!!
Copy ninja and copyright xD