Reviews for "Naruto Chuunin Battles"

OMFG

omfg i cant get gaara's justsu to work. does it only work while the opponent is still?O_O well fix it anyways so it works while the opponent is moving but not in the air.ohh yeah and make 2 jutsus per person.EX.naruto currently has rasengan in the game, but try to add shadow replication.Gaara currently has desert coffin, but try to add desert funeral. and so on and so on.

The Best

The Best Naruto figthing game if you make anothr could you add haku,zabuza and make naruto special be to make clon's of him self to help him figth until the real naruto get hit and if the opponet hi's one naruto clone then that clone gets destroyed

this game is fun

sasukerulez your a fag bag shut your fucken trap ide like to see you make a game like this

cool