Reviews for "Naruto Chuunin Battles"

well, it was ok!

yeah, really.
gfx - 6: sprites, what do you except? :-)
style - 3: argh, those sliding menus were awful, sorry. you had to wait couple of seconds before you saw what you were clicking.
sound - 0: music please.
violence - 2: hitting and kicking. i didnt play this 'completely', just a test. blood! we want blood! ...well, i want.
interactivity - 6: yeah. nice. but a small tutorial for the buttons would have been nice plus.
humor - 0: none, IF you WANT some, maybe some lame sketches 8-D well, i dunno.
overall - 6: good goodogoogdo. but i wont play this anymore... sounds and musics would have rose the number like woOSH!

needed a few adjustments

I'm not a perfectionist or anything like that.But this game has alot of potential.It just needed a few adjustments.I'll list them:

1) It needed music like Naruto Genin Battles.I love that song for some reason.

2) Needed some sound affects.It makes a game dull when there's no sound affects.

3) People need to respond to attacks better. They can't just back up like they were just pushed.

4)Needs a cpu skill level.The cpu is kinda hard for me to beat.That is not enjoyable to me.

5)This isn't a major adjustment, but you could've added a few characters like Dosu, Kin, Haku, and Zabuza.

Well, that is all.Please read my review. If you can, make an improvded version.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT.THIS IS JUST ADVICE!

sonicshadowguy responds:

1. I was going to put music in this one but just sent it as it was one night Im working on the version I wanted to send out now and Im not good with music.
2. Same as #1
3. Lack of sprites at the time and putting them in now would take to much time I want to get started on my next 2 flashes.
4. Im new with the cpu but Ill try
5. It would take to much time animateing and scripting jutsus I want to start on my next 2 flashes. And where can you find Kin sprites??? Nowhere XD and besides I dont like Dosu & Kin & Zaku. Zabuza next time!
Sorry its so long and thanks for the review!

so-so

the games ok wen u get the hang of it.....

Decent...