Reviews for "Naruto Chuunin Battles"

sorry

i put the wrong review on the wrong game i put how to use jutsus on this game on part on so if you want to learn go to part one my explanation should be there

GREAT!

I loved this game! I loved Genin Battles but you beated the odds with this submission! R U going to do Jounin battles? That would be freaking awesome! I give u 10 average ;)

sonicshadowguy responds:

Im working on Jounin battles but it will take a while. I need more sprites and give the characters better coding and other stage stuff. This will probably be the last Naruto Battles series I make. You can see my progress on my website.

THIS ISA BOMB AN ABSOLUTE DREAM KEEP ITUP

WOW THIS GAMES RULES MAKE A JOUNIN AND ILL GIVE U ALL MY RATINGS
KEEP IT UP AND U WILL BE THE BEST GAME MAKER ON NEWGROUNDS LOL

VERY GOOD

Dude this game kicks ass,but i must agree with everone else

the justsu dont work

it dosent work can tell me why