For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "SSAM #4"

:*)

really sweet...

An Actual Tear Jerker

Ya, I watched the whole series, and it very much touched me. It's very simular to a situation I myself have gone thru...but I never got my happy ending. I cant wait to see the next episode, and I hope he doesnt have an ending like mine!

10/10!

WOW!!!!

WOW MAN... This was powerful. I've been through too many relationships that ened with the girl moving away from me. It braught a tear to my eye.

great

this was really great, I loved the way you used south park style, and great story. And socom20WNS should go jump off a clift. 5/5

Holy!!!!!

That was the best ssam so far well done i'm going to watch the 5th now. I can't wait!!!!

10/10 and 5/5 well done. AGAIN