Reviews for "Terri Irwin's REVENGE"

you bastards you killed Terri Irvin

I got killed by them sting rays now Im gonna be buried next to steve

Sorry, but this is crap...

Setting aside the whole discussion of the Steve Irwin thing, this game is not good, funny, or in other ways show off excellence..
The shooting is buggy, unless you keep tapping space, the shooting is slow, much to slow.
The graphics are at best mediocre, and sound is at best crappy.
It may not deserve to be blammed, but it does not deserve front page and 2nd place, but thats not up to me to decide..
If it had not been for steve irwin this game would have a 2 avg score...

It sounds like I'm joking, but I'm not.

I may not be a muslim, but i hereby declare a jihad against stingrays. WIPE THE FUCKERS OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET!!!! DEATH TO STINGRAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

No sensitivity plox

Do you understand it? SOMEBODY FUCKING DIED. THIS ISN'T A VIDEOGAME, THEIR LIFE IS FUCKING LOST! And you're going to be an insensitive jerk and make fun of it? Now, if you're going to make a horrible game, at least make it good. Well this wasn't. The only good part was the croc game.

altr responds:

DEAR LORD IN HEAVEN, HE DIED?

thats not nice!!

but who cares it was funny!!!!