For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Terri Irwin's REVENGE"

meh

it was ok the sound was very anoying though and as for the guy in front of me your a fucking dumbass you sound reatarded anyways good game kinda anoying though

not so good

This animation was pretty good, u cant blame the stingrays dude, the stingray was just defending itself, theres no need to get all mad at them, anyway, the animation was pretty bad, that all i can say, steve irwin was a hero to me n i don think this is a very good thing making games mocking him 8(

THIS GAME IS AMAZING, ONLY ONE PROBLEM.

there's no part of the game where you get to take the place of a stingray and stab mr. crocomolestor with your poisonous barb of justice. too long has mr. irwin been allowed to roam the wilds and take advantage of poor innocent animals for capitalistic game. also, it would have been better if you could also stab his wife and children with the deadly tail barb. overall tho, its pretty fun. and for all the whiney crybabies crying and whining about this game, LIFE SUCKS, GET A HELMET.

...huh.

I don't get why ppl are taking so much offense. Obviously they didn't finish the game and see the beautiful tribute to the croc guy. I don't think this was meant to make fun of Terri, either. So maybe ppl should just take their twisted little minds out of their twisted little gutters and try to pry their stunted feet out of their big mouths long enough to actually leave a good review. Just a thought. Dudes, Josh, altr and Onic, how do you put up with some of these ppl? Anywho, the graphics were okay and some of the sound effects were a little loud, but I loved the ending when you win. If you're a good shooter, the rate of fire is bearable. Kudos.

altr responds:

Actualy playing for more then 5 seconds is beyond some people, I guess. Putting up with said people is easy. We've been having a blast reading the reviews. To much comedy. Thanks for playing and the great review. =)

AH HAHAHA!