Reviews for "Terri Irwin's REVENGE"

Damn Stingrays

They plan to take over the world. Starting with Australia.

Crikey

Although the game is fun and all i definetly know that the irwins would be offended by this (not that I am because i'm not) cuz steve loved animals and his family probably did too.

A God avenged.

Steve can rest in peace knowing his beloved family, friends and fans can kick some stringray butt in this awesome game.

Blinky_10

DUDE lighten up, i guess this is just the authors way of paying tribute to the great guy, just because they do it in their own way doesnt mean they're laughing at his death, or discrediting his name or family

Author: good flash by the way

Fuggin great

i like this game because its fitting that the croc hunter died doing what he does best, Being a complete and total moron and f*ckin around with animals.

this better get weekly 3rd at the very least