For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 83 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Terri Irwin's REVENGE"

Not very good... and kinda insulting

well, you sure have stirred up quite a few people with this thing... and i gotta say i agree with most of those who say this game sucks. both ethically and technically. I dont think steve would like to be remembered this way. most of your other flashes are quite good you know, so this is a real black spot on your collection.

altr responds:

I HAVE BLACK SPOT GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!

You and Terri Irwin is right!

YOU make this game,and i like it.That crocodile hunter died and fuck those stingrays.Great imigination LOL

Hehe, is it too soon?

I cracked up the entire time playing it! Very hilarious game with decent animation. I got so much satisfaction out of blasting away the sting rays. Damn them! How could Steve Irwen lose to such a pathetic creature!?

I LOVED IT!

man i love u! your so fucking awsome, that was the best game in the world! i got 4200 points :)

Terri Irwin wouldn't do this

If this is for the memory of Irwin this shouldn't be on front page. Anyway, beside that, the controls don't work togeter (diagonally or firing while moving). The game, besides the characters, is not a good way to give a death man the respects that he deserves, specially when he inverted every time of his life caring so much for animals. And it is on front page just because it is one of the first flashes released on Steve's memory.