Reviews for "-Its a Cold World-"

Your Gifted

THIS SONG IS EPIC!!! PROBABLY THE BEST IVE HEARD IN MONTHS!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Heartbreaking

I was moved to tears when I hear the sound of bonfire(2:40-3:30), I felt that's like a beacon of warm, in this cold world.

Nice...

The biting kicks, the acidic pads... It's very Deademau5-esque, the way you screw around with the filter frequencies and sustain. Good job.

Symphony Of Emotions

I found this song beacuse it was among some of the "People who listened to this also liked:" in one of my tracks.

I absolutely love this song. The title does indeed fit the atmosphere of the song; "It's A Cold World" Your right, it can be. Your song takes us above and beyond that though. This songs shows us that you can also find the warmth that's in this world. I feel a symphony of emotions inside me when I listen to this; Grief, joy, pain, happiness, sorrow, hope, discomfort, joy. It's all here, all at once.

BenjaminTibbetts, a review below me mentioned "What a journey it is" to listen to this song from beginning to end. He is 100% right. You have redefined what can be done with a trance song. This song has such a story to it.

You ARE inspiration to everyone here on Newgrounds. Keep up the amazing work, your writing real music here. Music that transcends the need for lyrics. It's like leaving a drawing or art piece unamed. So the person can define it's meaning for themselves. You executed this in the form of a song perfectly.

-Angelus

5/5 10/10

I would be homered if you checked out some of my music here as well. A

Inspirational

Just wanted to let you know that I listened to this song when you first uploaded it. Gave me the motivation & inspiration to work on my own tracks. All the best for your future endeavours! ^_^