Reviews for "Bbq-ish 100th movie"

Could Have Been A Better 100

Congratulations on your 100th movie on newgrounds, even though you have a couple spam ones that mean nothing. Anyways why does that hamburger guy always seem to fart? I guess he has a lot of gas in him for some reason. Beats me, anyways good job on your flash and just because you made your 100th, don't stop.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

BBQBEEFBURGERMAN does have lots of gas inside.

Thanks for review.

much <3

~Sideral

And thats a fact!

happy 100th

Dont listen to what ppl say about these being crappy - they really aint, they just dont understand the effort that goes into creating a masterpeice like your 100. . .

How many more are you planning to make? would be nice to see hundreds more

Haruk0

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Answering question "How many more are you planning to make" is hard. Its like asking "How many steps your planning to take on your life".

Also the funny part about people saying these suck,is the fact that most of those spesific people havent got ANY flash at their accounts.

Thank you for review.

Ok

^^Good Points^^
First off, congrats on getting 100 submissions with this one. The fuzzy graphics are neat as always. Nice voice overs and sound effects too.

^^Needs Improving^^
Well, the farting joke is getting kind of old. I was really expecting you to have some different joke in this, but nonetheless, you still used it. Not very interesting.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

But,then again fart jokes are pure part of bbqbeefburgerman movies,THOUGH i could vary them a little.

Thanks anyhow.

Congrats

Have a nice day, sir. :)

I will