Reviews for "Bbq-ish 100th movie"

So you finally did it...

I remember reviewing your BBQBeefBurgerMan V flash and you made 20 of them! Congratulations on submitting 100 pieces (even if they were quite similar in one way or another) Anti-climatic fart joke but hey there are so many of them now it would be unfair to purely slate your one. Random.

Very similar to the clocks but nvm mind that, are you throwing a party? A barbeque eh? Beefburgers I presume?

Nope.

Thanks for review.

Random!?

If you love things that are random you will love this

YESS

Alright

At first, these spamming submitions were very funny. Now it is getting old. I am asking for a bit of entrepreneurship(aka originality) that is...
I can now see the noobs flooding the portal with hamburger crap in fake hopes of getting front page.

Oh, and hamburgers make you a fatty. Please, make something new and different.

Maybe maybe not

Happy 100 BBQ!

H4ppY 100tH su13m!55ion 1313QB33FBur63rM4n! Huzzah!

gg

I hate it when popularity beats quality

It's so annoying how when a flash artist submits enough stuff, they could submit something like this, and still get it though the flash portal, and make front page. I don't understand why tweens and rotoscoping makes this a great flash. No plot, 11 year old humor, and some bad textures that i doubt you drew, manage to get high scores. And I am well aware that I have no flash submissions to NG because I am not well known, anything I submit will be blammed. Yet, my flashes are still better then this.

"Rotoscoping & tweens"?

No single tween was used and i havent heard about rotoscoping.