Reviews for "Bbq-ish 100th movie"

Congrats on your hundreth movie.

I really enjoyed the mothod you used to portray the clip. You dont see stilyzed B&W movies these days.

I cant say it was the best thing that ever came out of NG because there was no depth. But consider series that have depth and have reached a milestone like that. For example "The Simpsons" 200th episode. Thats the one where "Maud Flanders" dies. She just friggin dies without any set up, the whole episode wasnt that great, it was just average.

Sometimes short and sweet is the answer to celebrated occasions.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Maud Flanderson's death was very touching to all of us. When he dropped from that rally,audience thing.

Horrible.

Anyhow thanks for review. :D

I hate this series but i'll make an exception.....

congratulations on you're 100th movie! yay!

Quality over quantity

I recall a while ago while I was still into Homestar Runner, during one of his movies someone said "I prefer quality over quantity." That's my opinion on how many movies you submit to NG. Congrats if you've submitted that many, but I'd have a higher view of you if you only submitted one movie that blew all the others away, instead of dozens of sub-par animations such as this. The humor is pre-adolesant, the animation is as crude as the humor, and I found myself wanting my time back that I wasted on watching this. Normally I can count on the front page submissions to entertain me, but I've been let down today in the case of your half-assed flash.

WELL YOU DO ME BETTER ONE THEN

FOCUS

Think clearly... Are you looking for QUALITY or dou you prefer QUANTITY?

I'd choose ONE single GOOD movie rather than watch 100 crappy creations.

Im just being honest. Put more effort in it. By the way music and sound were nice.

Flash by Yumann:
- none -

sry

DUDE!!!

Man,!! i love your stuff, why you added that fucking fart joke, not funny at all, MAN, you should have done that, random screaming, bleh >_< expected more from ya

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Man,whats a bbq movie without fart joke?