Reviews for "Bbq-ish 100th movie"

Congrats, BBQ!!!

~The good~

Let me start by saying, congratualtions on you big 100th submission on newgrounds and your excellent award. Damn, so close to winning an award too, can't believe there was a new neenja and Ray episode on the same day as your submission. It's okay, you'll get 'em next time ;) Back to the flash, like always, you made me laugh. Also, in your new submissions, I noticed a cool and slim file size you've been using, which is very creative and fits perfectly. The graphics were original in your own bbq way, and the plot was a beautiful party with the two friends hanging out. The voices were also done nicely, the music was original, and the ending was awesome. This truly was a BBq-ish movie.

~The bad~

Two things; I would've liked it to be a little longer, maybe make your 100th movie REALLY special, but this is still cool. Also, there is a little problem with the replay button, as it doesn't work right away, and you have to wait for the song to end. Also, after you press the replay button, it should take you straight to the begining of the flash, not back to the play button.

Overall, an awesome 100th submission. Sad that you didn't win an award, AGAIN, but you're just getting unlucky, next time you make a good flash, wait for a slow day, and I'm sure that award would be knocking at BBQ's front door, than getting a smelly surprise ;) I hope this review was helpful!

5/5

Yeah i did miss the award again with like 0.04. :(

Next time i say.

ALL IN ALL YOU'RE JUST A

ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL!
(Congrats on 100.)

thanks

The flatulence was not as violent as usual. A NINE

I hearty "fuck yes" to you sir

fuck

Boo!

goodgoodgood

Grats on the 100th :P

secks?

Happy 100th BBQBEEFBURGERMAN!

Some of your previous ones are better than this one, but hey, the movie got the point across, that's what counts, right?

I love BBQBEEFBURGERMAN Happy 100th movie! BBQBEEFBURGERMAN needs to like, have it's own collection or something. I mean, 100 of these? And all ACTION PACKED BBQish adventures! You need an award or something, my good sir!

Yes thank you.