Reviews for "Bbq-ish 100th movie"

A fart joke? Lame.

The style is interesting, but I just don't find anything else inturiguing. I've watched most of your movies, and none of them are funny.. I agree with mgproductions. This is crap. Your movies are too short to be enjoyable. And in response to your comment on mgproduction's review...

"I'm Really 12"

*LAUGHING*

Man. Get a life.

It would seem that you too doesn't have a life. After all, you do reply to EVERY one of your reviews. It's sad, actually.

The reason you have 100 of these pieces of crap is because you don't care enough about your work and your image. You just release 10 second crap loads.

As for me? I have a life, thank you. She's a beautiful one, too.

OK ILL JUST CRY IN CORNER NOW MISTER

What the fuck

How the fuck did this get on the front page...

Administaration chose it.

oh come on this is pure shit!!

god!!! what the hell?!?! it was stupid short and lame how any of his junk keeps passing on newgrounds but front page!?!?!? what the?!

"I'm Really 12"

*LAUGHING*

Man. Get a life.

hax!!

I loved this, as I have with most of your storys about the wonderfull bbq man, keep up the good work.

Another thing, the guy before me mentioned him not liking the computer voices, I think they bring in some extra to the movie and sound funny, a big + over some crappy home made voice acting with scratchy noises in the background.

Also the ending song was fun, you should have that as a regular in all the bbq movies from now on.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

I actually do have that same song alteast in next one.

O_o

Well, this still isn't for me, but obviously people love your style, so keep with it! I do love the graphics, and I acknowledge the unique style, it's just the humour I don't seem to fully appreciate. That and that DAMNED robot voice >_< But like I say, just because I'm not overly convinced, shouldn't deter you what-so-ever, as it looks like i'm one in a minority.

So well done. 4/5, a loss of a point for the sound and humour, but thumbs up to your style and your graphics.

Oh, and Congratulations on having 100 successful submissions!

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

I dont like the computer voices neither.

Its just that i dont really have much of a choise. I could get voice actors,but working with them,explaining,getting everyone online,getting voices right takes some time,which i dont have all that much. So i pretty much try to use soundclips from various movies & TV Shows,if i cant find what pleases me,as in this case,im forced to use the computer voices.