Reviews for "Redwood's Furnace"

Like it But not love it

In my personil openyin this sounds good but is just to high piched But other than that it is a wonnderfull song

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Welp the opening's same as the rest of the song
Are you saying that the track has too much treble?
Kids these days'll find anything wrong with everything but you's entitled to you's opinion
Thanks for the attention d00d

Pretty damn good

It's hard to pin things down exactly- everything builds and molds upon each other as the song progresses and it just gets progressively good as time goes on.

If I can criticize anything, it's that the muted trumpet lacks depth and substance to it. It sounds pretty tinny and out of place with everything else going on in the song.

Other than that, though, I say: Good job, this is one bitchin' track.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

I sorta kinda completely disagree
The muted trumpet lacks depth and substance because it's muted haha
Being muted gives any instrument a tiny voice, but aside from it being repetitiiiiiiiiiive as crap I think it fits the rest of the track like a glove

I'm not sure if you wanna try to imagine this track without that trumpet
I do agree with the progressiveness of the track, but I'm gonna have to learn how not to bore people with it as well
Anyways, thank you very much for your review!
It is much appreciated and I will consider the weight of the mute trumpet from now on

Damn!

This shit is ill, I love the electric pianos and that sample in the background! Keep this up!!!

Glad you like it :]

Delicious

Man, that bass just...tastes awesome :D

And then when the drums come in at 00:36 the track gets awesome. To be honest, it's a little repetitive for my taste but other than that it's great!

-SL-

(P.S. I used to be CookiesAndCoconut, lol. My music's gotten a lot better, you should check some of my stuff out :D)

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Glad you enjoyed it, repetitive it is indeed, I didn't get to spend more than a day on this one
What happened to your other account?
It doesn't seem to have been banned or anything

Ehhhh...coulda had more chord changes...

Yeah, bro, go nuts with chord changes as long as they sound good. If I had to make a metaphor between this song and something else, it would be a small cake with icing dumped all over it and sculpted into a girl. I mean, sure, a girl, but where's the main event - the cake? Anyways. I didn't like it too much, and others probably didn't like it either.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

I dunno maaaaaaan you and the guy below seem to be sitting by yourselves so far

As unique as your metaphor is, I don't eat cake anyways haha (but I get it)
But on a serious note, although you probably don't care, I was given less than a day to do it.
Sure I wanted to put more into it, different changes than the melody that lasts the entire track.
However, everything I tried sounded like the changes I made in Sunspot.
I refuse to just toss random chords in a track because it "sounds good".
If it doesn't fit my vision, it's not goin' in.

Besides, the track was already longer than Sunspot, and it was more background music for a game, soooooo you'd only need to get the mood of the music while you were doing what you were supposed to be doing.

With all that hullabaloo said, thanks for your opinion yo :]