Reviews for "Redwood's Furnace"

Ignore the two reviews below

If you took music advice from them, it would imply that more chords = better music. Good music has nothing to do with that. You can repetitive music sound awesome, like you did here.

10/10
5/5

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Well I try to take everyone's voice into consideration
They thought enough of me to leave feedback, no matter how helpful it was or not

I do agree that it was repetitive and I'm trying to get outta that, but deadlines happen and I've also heard/have some pretty good repetitive music.
Thanks for your thoughts :]

YAY! Sounds great!

Love your music dude!

You have an incredible sense of rythmnnsmnsmnsmns. This piece in particular is making me feel really chill. Even though the beat is repetitive it doesn't sound bad at all, you make this really work 110.1%!

Come and work with us again sometime!... Well besides with robot day...

COME ON, DO IT!

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

I'd love to work with the AuraCrew again on many other things in the future
I was thrilled to work with Jeinu on the last submission and loved the outcome :]

Redwood is supposed to be the more calmer of the two I have so far
More for chilling by the fireside chatting about how nice your fireplace looks or working on somethin'
I think good repetition was my aim for this one here, but I'm glad you think I made it work 8D

Robot Day here we come, alright, YEAH, OKAY....LOL
Thanks for stoppin' by Tarienn :]

you are the best man

im love it

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

I'm da best mang, I deed eet
Also, McDonalds
Thanks again Yanzoo

made in a day?..

..bullshee-it. it sounds way too professional for a 1-day track. little repetitive, yes, but i bet it would be good for rapping over, or for an old-school funk vocalist to sing over. i really like this track, i could loop this for hours and not be tired of it, which i think is what i'm going to do. good work.

P.S. kidding. if you say you made it in a day, i believe you.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

This was very well made in under a day!
As we were working on the project, every time I went to the page I'd hear Sunspot.
Now after about 5 times it gets a little annoying, so after 30 times I was wadesrdgf
Plus, games that only have 1 track don't tend to impress too many people, so I thought at least 2 would cover enough time for the "player" to get what he or she needs done.

But uh yeah it's definitely repetitive, and I might make a remix or something.
I had already thought of doing this in the past, but it sounded exactly like what I did to Sunspot, so I dropped it
I agree with the vocals; it could be done!

Thanks for your thoughts JackRocker