Reviews for "Redwood's Furnace"

Ignore the two reviews below

If you took music advice from them, it would imply that more chords = better music. Good music has nothing to do with that. You can repetitive music sound awesome, like you did here.

10/10
5/5

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Well I try to take everyone's voice into consideration
They thought enough of me to leave feedback, no matter how helpful it was or not

I do agree that it was repetitive and I'm trying to get outta that, but deadlines happen and I've also heard/have some pretty good repetitive music.
Thanks for your thoughts :]

YAY! Sounds great!

Love your music dude!

You have an incredible sense of rythmnnsmnsmnsmns. This piece in particular is making me feel really chill. Even though the beat is repetitive it doesn't sound bad at all, you make this really work 110.1%!

Come and work with us again sometime!... Well besides with robot day...

COME ON, DO IT!

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

I'd love to work with the AuraCrew again on many other things in the future
I was thrilled to work with Jeinu on the last submission and loved the outcome :]

Redwood is supposed to be the more calmer of the two I have so far
More for chilling by the fireside chatting about how nice your fireplace looks or working on somethin'
I think good repetition was my aim for this one here, but I'm glad you think I made it work 8D

Robot Day here we come, alright, YEAH, OKAY....LOL
Thanks for stoppin' by Tarienn :]

You are good.

I have listened to a bunch of your other stuff and I am in love with it all. It does sound like music from Jet Set Radio, like the dude said before, but that is the great thing about it. You have to keep on making great funk, seriously.

I'm glad to hear you liked them 8D
I'm a huge fan of Hideki Naganuma and I am a victim of trying to imitate some of his music haha
But thanks though I'm trying to get sorta good with the funk genre

you are the best man

im love it

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

I'm da best mang, I deed eet
Also, McDonalds