Reviews for "Redwood's Furnace"

Really funky.

This is cool. The drums and brass are well mixed
it sounds really good. It's a tad repetitive but it creaates
an awesome jazzy atmosphere.

10/10
5/5

It's aweshome.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Repetitive it is indeed, unlike its brother.
Jazz/Funk was what I was aimin' for with the game it was for
Thanks for your thoughts yo!

James Joyce?

Is the voice saying James Joyce. Regardless this vibes me of those sample artists like The Avalanches, this s*&it tastes as good as home made stew. I do not mind putting it on repeat for a while, its a well balance tune. 5/5.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

"Stop the madness, bring the noise, stop the violence" is just repeated throughout the entire track
As long as it's beef stew I'm a-ok with it B]
Glad you enjoyed Ef-X and thanks for your thoughts

THIS. is so good. this song reminds me of the days i used to play sonic adventure 2 and you were in the stages were you had to collect the emeralds. THIS SONGS sounds like it is highly inspired by that. if not im sorry :(. LOVE THIS SONG :DD THANK YOU ARE AWESOME :DDDD

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

It's all good, nah no master emerald shards inspired this thing
I think it would be Jet Set Radio if anything
Thank you for listening, it's good to see a few new reviews so far after its release!

haha.

I'm gunna laugh hard if I see this is a Fireplace Store commercial. Some kind of pimped out furnace with spinners on the front gates, gold-plated, multi-colored flames. lol. Good song, it's catchy and very energetic.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

LMAO no this isn't for any fireplace commercial...yet :]
Who knows these days though, some people take pride in their nice fireplaces
Now you can listen to this while talking about your nice fireplace
Haha just kidding but I'm glad you liked it and thanks for the review B]

Awesome

Reminds me of a game called jet set radio future lol

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

You know...I can see that!
Hideki's a big influence in the stuff that I do :]
Maybe for this one you're talking more along the likes of Humming the Bassline from the first one?
Thanks for comin' by!