Reviews for "Redwood's Furnace"

Really funky.

This is cool. The drums and brass are well mixed
it sounds really good. It's a tad repetitive but it creaates
an awesome jazzy atmosphere.

10/10
5/5

It's aweshome.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Repetitive it is indeed, unlike its brother.
Jazz/Funk was what I was aimin' for with the game it was for
Thanks for your thoughts yo!

AWESOME!

I think it's time to call 1-800-fan-friggin-tastic!!!!

While it is repetitive most of the time, it's really great, and I like it a lot!

You did a good job, and every time I hear this song I think of Gran Tourismo.

Keep up the good (or should I say AWEXOME) work!

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

That sounds like a long distance call :]
It looks like the long deserved poudin' of repetition is at my door.
I was going to do more to this, but I had a deadline to meet with the game, so this is all ya got
Gran Turismo huh? I've seen that before in a comment a few reviews down; whateva gets your gears shiftin'!
I WILL DO MY BEST TO KEEP IT UP

xD wow

You've just inspired me on doing something like this.. i just dont know how, and it doesnt seem very easy xD What did you use, to make this masterpieace? Its mindblowing xD

Here comes inspirATION!!
Just keep workin' 'til you get it :]
I'm an FL user myself, that's Fruity Loops Studio
Thanks for the compliment

James Joyce?

Is the voice saying James Joyce. Regardless this vibes me of those sample artists like The Avalanches, this s*&it tastes as good as home made stew. I do not mind putting it on repeat for a while, its a well balance tune. 5/5.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

"Stop the madness, bring the noise, stop the violence" is just repeated throughout the entire track
As long as it's beef stew I'm a-ok with it B]
Glad you enjoyed Ef-X and thanks for your thoughts

Awesome!

I really like the rhythem to this song, and I'm probably going to put this on my mp3 after this review. However, from what the guy is saying and how the voice sounds, reminds me of Zach de la Rocha from Rage Against the Machine (He's the singer if you have no idea who I am talking about). Rage was highly political, and even if it's not him, still an epic song and keep up the good work!

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

It's not him and I hardly know anything about him or the band
Glad you enjoyed it regardless