Reviews for "Peanut"

required viewing...

...but man, i wish it was required thinking!
The message in this is as true today as it was in 2000, that spending an hour on a flash with a single word and graphic does not make art. flash is an artform, and like any other, has more than its fare share of hacks and wanna-be's.
The problem is that now there are whole cliques and gangs of hacks and wanna-be's, posting crap they THEY will get through the review process regardless of its actual merit.
The saddest part?
This looks WAYYYYYYY better than most of their crap! and this is 7 years old.
These kittie and clock people could learn something from watching this, but their ADHD and Pepsi-infested minds would probably think it's too boring.
What a wonderful world...

this is a good lesson

i need to learn it too but for now i dare you to try and take my 10 FROM MY COLD...yet strangely salted HANDS THAT I dipped in a suger bowl THAT WILL.................just take the 10 okay?

So true.

I love how the guy before me bashed this flash, he obviously didn't finish it or read the author's comments.

It only makes it sweeter.

why it sukd

hraphics- a 1 because it had graphics, and thats about it.
the rest- the rest deserves a 0 because it didnt have sound,violence,interactivity or humor, and ya know what?
it doesnt even have anything to do with anything!
blam this piece of crap Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111 111two

Nutty

I'm giving this a 10 because it's pretty reflective of what's going on here, plus...it has a flying peanut in it...who can resist a flying peanut??