Reviews for "Echogenesis"

very interesting

good game interesting and intelligent

A hint(?)

Eveyone I give you A HINT about spider- He moves with your cursor from lizard to another lizard. Something tell me, that spider must create a web. I don't know what to do, I don't play at this game before, but I figure it out :P

Good game.

I think this is an overall decent flash game. The music is nice and relaxing, the locations are beautiful.. the one thing I really didn't like was the short amount of interactivity. I'm not saying that this is making this a bad game, just that more interactivity ususally equals better games, especially in the case of these types of games. I do, however, like the direction you were going with the interactions. For example, the location with the 3 birds, spider and lizards, when you move your mouse over the lizard, it blends in with the tree hiding, and the music replicates this by silencing. Overall, I may be being generous with a ten, but this game deserves at least an eight. It's just one of the types of games I personally like.

Koolin'

Great game.I'll get this a max rate

Decent

Its a good game, but it could use a little bit more diversity.

The music was very nice, I enjoyed it.