For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Echogenesis"

I found this to be a really cool game! At first, I thought I wouldn't like it given that there seemed to be just one screen. It really did get a lot better as it went on. I still can't really figure out exactly what to do. I'm trying to combine the animal actions but it doesn't work. You have truly created a beautiful environment.

I appreciate all the little things going on. That's pretty much what this entire game is about. The music is also pretty stylistic. I like how the animals are all drawn in a different manner. It's not just the same thing over and over.

really interesting

but there's a problem for me with going to other environments, it doesn't work.

this seems more like a test kinda deal, and would make for a really interesting game if you had people trying to match a particular tune they'd heard by moving things around. lot of potential here, just wish there were more to the whole thing. but what's there is great.

Incredible.

GREAT game. Giving it a 9/10 because of length or amount of worlds. But amazing game nonetheless.

Can't we all just live like this?

This is what we would be doing in the wild in a clan. Relaxing, working to get food by pack hunting. Trading. What happened to the good old days?

ahh