Reviews for "Echogenesis"

Beautiful

Don't listen to all the complainers saying how boring it was, they obviously dont have any musical understanding. I liked this game a whole lot, the music was absolutely amazing and having the subtle changes occur when you did something on screen was an amazing idea. Great job!

Soothing

Different, calming, fun, relaxing, good.

*sniff*

duuuuuuuuuude want some hahahaha *sniiiiiiiiiffffff* just relax

alright

i CRAVE action, watching birds crap isnt my cup of tea..might be someones though

relaxing

i personally find the ocean scene most relaxing. i was wondering though if anybody knew where i can get some good audio streams of just sound effects from under the ocean surface? that would be awesome!