For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Echogenesis"

Very very interesting, love the idea

Only problem is its not very sustaining, what i mean is it doesn't have any 'i want to keep playing this' power. I only played it for about 3 minutes, and then got bored, but i did enjoy the 3 minutes for what they were. The music and the feel reminded me a little bit of an old game called Creatures, that had a smiliar touch.
Anyway ive rambled on, thanks for the game, its cheered me up.

Hm..

It may be entertaining to others but I kinda thought it was boring, good work though.

Quite a nice thing here...

This is a good break from all the action and a time to relax a little. I love all the neat little things you can do in here. Basically, this a nice big mini-game. A little flash treat for those who care about it. It was very nice. It's really a "something you want to show your grandmother" kind of thing... Very good. 8 Overall. I don't want to give the violence a zero because there wasn't on there. If only there was an option that said "There was none."

Wow.

This was really great. The graphics were beautiful, and the sound added to the dramatic effect. ;D

It was awesommee.

ok i think i missed something

i just dont get it. whats the point of the game? just walk around and interact with the envierment? well what ever. those graphics ruled though.