Reviews for "Plops Tournament ONLINE"

Fine made flash game

A bit metter of your taste rather u loke this game or not.
However this is proffesionally made game with thorough idea in it.
It has good graphics and details and should be here.

A piece of gold...

yep, a sweet game, sweet chatroom, sweet everythng!!!

A game with an original concept!

I've not seen such a game like this that can vary well in difficulty with such a crazy set of rules!! Btw, your Old West challenge level (May 18) is probably one of the most difficult ones (I was the only one on there at the time.)

Unfortunately, this game is with its own flaws of its own. Just like how there's a preview of incoming crops, there should be a preview of incoming enemies, and if you think that's pretty useless, so is the crop meter because it's fairly random. Also, the area lasso that you see when you "box" monsters and crops could use more design and "attitude" to it instead of being a plain ol' boring shading. You probably could have better explained other concepts in the game such as the magnitude of plop spreadage when you create new plops.

While lack of control degrades this game, your talents as a game creator excel very well!

A 10 in Style! Congratz!!

ReduxGames responds:

Thanks alot for the indepth reviews, you see, this is a completely new concept, so its realy hard to pin everything down at once, but comments like yours will realy help me make it better next time around, as in a few days :) i want to take a vacation and then back to implimenting the constructive comments, and to those who left things like #$#& u, on the board... you know same goes for you.

HARD

hard and confusing game!

ReduxGames responds:

OK, put in the new tutorial, in video :) very little text, so as soon as NG ppl aprove the submission, we're good

Excellent and Original.

This is a very unique game, because the graphics rock yet the concept is still semi-original and highly addictive.

Rock on, and keep making better and better games.

And, MrGangsta, you can suck my imaginary cock for giving such a crap reason for giving this game a 0.