Reviews for "Plops Tournament ONLINE"

Great Game But Hard As Hell

I personally thought this game was great. I didn't know they could die at first, until a bird thing came and beat one of my plops ass. I dont think there are any problems with it, except that easy isnt really easy, and the tutorial didnt help me to much; especially when I saw something that looked like a timer ticking away.

HARD

hard and confusing game!

ReduxGames responds:

OK, put in the new tutorial, in video :) very little text, so as soon as NG ppl aprove the submission, we're good

Don't let the first impression get you...

This is actually a really good game - once you get used to it. At first I was like, "Whaaa?" because the first level has so little turns. I tried harvest mode and got it like that.

My only problem is that it's dang hard to kill the enemies, so I just avoid them altogether.

I believe this can turn into a really super game, with very little effort. Keep up the good work!

A game with an original concept!

I've not seen such a game like this that can vary well in difficulty with such a crazy set of rules!! Btw, your Old West challenge level (May 18) is probably one of the most difficult ones (I was the only one on there at the time.)

Unfortunately, this game is with its own flaws of its own. Just like how there's a preview of incoming crops, there should be a preview of incoming enemies, and if you think that's pretty useless, so is the crop meter because it's fairly random. Also, the area lasso that you see when you "box" monsters and crops could use more design and "attitude" to it instead of being a plain ol' boring shading. You probably could have better explained other concepts in the game such as the magnitude of plop spreadage when you create new plops.

While lack of control degrades this game, your talents as a game creator excel very well!

A 10 in Style! Congratz!!

ReduxGames responds:

Thanks alot for the indepth reviews, you see, this is a completely new concept, so its realy hard to pin everything down at once, but comments like yours will realy help me make it better next time around, as in a few days :) i want to take a vacation and then back to implimenting the constructive comments, and to those who left things like #$#& u, on the board... you know same goes for you.

....

yay a blue 1.....ok go that way ...looking good...now that way...what he died danm it ...u evil dog trying to eat my plops like chiken...RACEST! ...ok lets try this...o.0 WTF 1 his and they all die ...w8 spidermans int his game o.o....-.- danm it there ploping everywere pushing and shoveing like NY...ok lets trythis 1 more time....DANM YOU BATMAN!