Reviews for "The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge"

A great movie of violence and revenage.

This is one of the best movies i have ever seen. its anamation is some of the best i have ever seen and the story lines are great. one bit that was great was royal it was fucking cool and my favirote was toughluck its was a great world war 2 movie with a great ending.

good

it freaked me out!

Amazing

Some of the best Flash ive seen. I LOVED!!! the music, the music fit right in it was Awesome...

WHOA

All the scenes were very detailed and stylish, and each one had something that stood out form others(wether it be design,effects,style,etc.) This was truly a pleasant watch. Now all I gotta do is watch massacre 1

i didn't like it

thats all i have to say and i don't know why i h8ed it but i just did good violence but... well i don't know sry 0_0...