Reviews for "Human"

I liked that

I liked that alot. The animation was smooth, and the graphics were well done. It flowed well with the music (which i also liked). And the over all story of it was also pretty good too.

Visually resplendant.

That was one of the most elegant portrayals of the frustration of trying to reach out to the humanity in the stony husks of people that I have ever seen. That feeling that you are trying to make a connection, but despite your best efforts, they might as well be Mannequins. If I were to embody that feeling, I would do it in a way similar to that. The song was great and clear, the graphics were way above par and the direction was very well thought out. I though it was very good.

Great

The animation and effects were very nice. I really liked the song, too. I liked the strange puppet people that populated this flash. I got the message that no matter how hard you try, you just can't get through to people.

Great job, you're one of the best artists on the site!

a cross between madness and salad fingers butsucks

if this guy spent a little time not just trying to make something to go along with the music, it could have been much better, but still, it looked like a shitty hybrid of madness and salad fingers but had no action or creepiness, just shitty graphics and some cartoon trying to pull off a mask on some beer/piss colored dude.

Couldnt finish watching it...

Blah.