Reviews for "Human"

Love it.

I've actually listened to this song since u first added it. i thank u soooo much i love the video. and the song is amazing. 10/10 5/5

awesome.

you know, as soon as I saw "Human", I though it was gonna have something to do with that crappy and somewhat annoying song by The Killers with a message of how you should always be yourself and not act like a robot or something but I have to say, this was way better than anything I expected.
and the song was WAYYY better than ANYTHING by The Killers.

awsomeness

i loved how you turned the fight to make people realize were not all the same and don't you don't have to just folow the crowd into a phisical struggle. great metaphore.

u made me ralize sometin

this is good!

Wow,

This was amazing. Really good animation. This is a really moving flash. Makes ya think. Sometimes I just wish that I could be one of those faceless, emotionless...beings. Not Human....
This is awesome. Kudos. =)