Reviews for "Human"

Nice...

Nice one...liked the music....keep it up!

cool

very well done flash

One of the best

All I can say is....awesome.

Impressive.....

Yup this was some impressive work man. Everything was well done and i must say this exceeded my expectations. This could be your best submission to date, and i love to see how you are getting better. I commend you on Obscure as well.

The graphics were very good. They definitely fit the style of the movie and the drawings were very well done all around. The detail could be a little more excessive in some areas but in general it was very good. Your style in this movie was awesome. Like one of the last reviews said "deep meaning and feeling", i agree with that comment completely. Your stuff always has a meaning of some sort in them, or a message. Your animating style was pretty cool as well. The sound was awesome, though it only came from the song "Human" which i now love. Thats a great song man!!! Good use of violence in this movie.

Overall a very good job, and congrats on all the good feedback and sucess, i think this is deserving of a spot on the front page! Anyways keep up the great work! 4/5

Great job

all of your works are very good and have deep meaning and feeling in them. very provokative. good work