For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Human"

great work

I really liked that one, i can see you put alot of work into it, and at the same time you held the filesize really low, great work :D

Great Job.

I think it's front page material.
Definetly better then a lot of things that get on the front page.

Again, good job.

-THIRD REVIEW-

That was off the hook!

Good job, nice smooth animation, good mesage in the song tranclated through the animation, cant wait to see more of your work

A bit of social commentary? I'd like to think so.

I really enjoyed that. I really can't say too much because I'm drawing a blank here, but it felt to me like you were somewhat commenting on how so many people in society are exactly the same, and it's insanely frustrating to those who really ARE different. But what do I know? Excellent work.

Wonderful

We all live behind mask...that was so great. Thank you for submitting it.