Reviews for "Claveman Ep. 4/5 UNO"

claveman is the shisnit

This movie is hilarious. espescially the ant eater part and the Pokeman parodies. One problem though, that introduction with the stupid whiper voice is annoying as hell. Bring back the loud announcer type voice that argues with claveman.

im goin to popeyes... peace

by far my favorite claveman episode, because scene 3 made me laugh my ass off. Not saying that the other clavemans' are bad... in fact i love them all!

note: i have never heard anyone ask if they thought my shoulder's smelt like catus'.......

your an inspiration!!!

i watch claveman every day! im gonna make my own cartoon someday.......somehow........i need tips to learn how to do that kinda stuff. anyone aut there email me. anyway, keep up the good work!

awsome

your one funny mother fucker.

Too fucking funny for words

IT WAS THE SHIT VERY FUNNY NICE MEAT WAD VOICE Keep up the good work!