Reviews for "Claveman Ep. 4/5 UNO"

my body likes your laughter

dude nice work on this one i just got done watcjin the other one and i must say this is a very good story plot ... go plow your sister cause your father is a dog.......5/5

Another Great Claveman Flash

Awesome work, as always dude. Keep them coming, and you can be sure I'll be here to give you a perfect score for such amazing and hilarious work. Peace.

Twas might fucking awesome.

Your work is beautiful. My friends and I have memorized every word to all your amazing Claveman episodes. I also love the music you've picked out for each episode. I love you, I want to have your children.

woot

nick you should make a fucking screamo band your good at it....anyways funny shit

awesome idea bringing meatwad in it

great job