Reviews for "Claveman Ep. 4/5 UNO"

awesome work

I happened to have been away or on vacation when the others were ranked high so I just got into this series, and I can't stop watching it! it's very hilarious and very original, can't wait to see episode 5!

nice one

awesome addition to this series. this series rules. now im going to check out the 2nd part.. or "DEUCE", and im willing to bet its awesome too.

Hey ur not a bulbisar

And UR NUTHIN BUT A HOOKER

he he..... funny

the yokemon thing was hillarious, and when i saw meatwad i could not stop laughing. great flash.

i want my very own cock.

Yes that iss true. I what a cock of my own so that i can enter him in tournaments. The pokemon rip off is the best thing i have seen and claveman with the one big nipple and his slight lispy voice is superb. Waiting so patiently like a dog for his ball, or a claveman for his cock, can't wait for the next episode. Claveman, you rock..