Reviews for "Claveman Ep. 4/5 UNO"

Love it

I love this entire series. The voice of claveman is some times hard to understand but I think it suits him remarkably well. I also love the way he treats cock, it's hilarious. I can't wait to see the rest!

OMFG

This and the ClaveMan 4/5 2 are hillarious
I would give it an overall 12 and 1/2.........DAMN YOU NG SCORING SYSTEM DAMN YOU!!!

very nice=)

come on whens 5/5 coming!?!?!?!?!?

kkk kkk uuuu lllllllllll

One of my fav series!!!

They dont get too better than this! The funniest thing iv seen in a while. "Actually my name is raisen..." the only thing i didnt like was his nipple. Cameo's by Chewbacca and Meatwad! When is 5/5 coming out???

Sweet! 10 all the way

I thought that this episode was just as good as all the others, You rock man! make more, and those guys befofre me only said those rip-off lies because meatwad was in this episode, so ignore those stupid assholes, anyway, great work, keep making more!