Reviews for "Claveman Ep. 4/5 UNO"

Bingo Bingo Bingo

I just love this fucking cartoon!

lolz w00t!

ok i officialy love this >.< its like... like i cant explain. is there anyway i can download these to my computer and mabe put them on a mobile device without u knowing?

Funny as hell

The claveman series is probably the best thing that ever happened to newgrounds.

The saga continues

Now, I think this is not as good as part 3, I just want that out there. Now for my fanboy rant: OMGTHISFLASHISSOFREAKINGGREATILOVECLAVEMANIWANNAHAVEYOURBAB
IES... yeah, in a nutshell, it's freaking sw33t

popeyes?

arn't we in all some way trying to find the guy with the shoes who captured our family of coliflowers (or however you spell it, i could go find out but I don't want to) to bring ourself inner peace..................................well no but have a 4 on me, 4 becuse its good, but only 4 because there was no mention of pie.....you bastered!!!!